Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Google Easter Eggs

Google’s hidden ‘Easter eggs’ are secret search terms that are just plain fun.
(Please note that you might need to change your Google Instant search settings to be able to click the I’m Feeling Lucky button for some of these. It’s worth it! )
  1. Let It Snow: Go to google.com and search for “let it snow” 
  2. Do a barrel roll: Go to google.com and search for “do a barrel roll” or “z or r twice” 
  3. Google Tilt: Go to google.com and search the term “askew” or “tilt” 
  4. Google Gravity: Search “Google gravity” and then click the I’m Feeling Lucky button. 
  5. Google Sphere: Search “Google sphere” then click the I’m Feeling Lucky button. 
  6. Loneliest Number: Ask Google “what is the loneliest number?” 
  7. Google Rainbow: Search “Google rainbow” and then click I’m Feeling Lucky. 
  8. Find Rajnikanth: Ask Google “Find Rajnikanth” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button. 
  9. Pig Latin Google: For some Pig Latin fun, Google “ooglegay igpay atinlay” 
  10. Google Pacman: View the awesome Google Pacman Doodle by searching “Google Pacman” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button. Use your arrows to play a real game! 
  11. Google Guitar: Search “Google guitar” and click I’m Feeling Lucky. Strum away with the musical Google Doodle to honor Les Paul’s 96th birthday. Play the virtual Google guitar. 
  12. Google Pirate: Search “Google pirate” and click I’m Feeling Lucky. 
  13. Google Hacker: Type in “Google hacker” and then click I’m feeling lucky. 
  14. Google Loco: Search “Google loco” and click I’m feeling lucky 
  15. Weenie Google: Search “weenie Google”and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  16. Epic Google: Search “epic Google” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  17. Gothic Google: Search “Google gothic” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button. 
  18. Google Flight Simulator: Enjoy the Flight Simulator when you go to Google Earth, click on Tools & Enter Flight Simulator and you’re off! 
  19. Anagram: Search “Anagram” and it says something funny in the Did You Mean section! 
  20. Recursion Google loop: Search “Recursion” and it says something funny in the Did You Mean section! 
  21. Answer to life, the universe and everything: Ask Google “answer to life the universe and everything” 
  22. Number of horns on a unicorn: Ask Google “number of horns on a unicorn” 
  23. Once in a blue moon: Search “once in a blue moon” 
  24. Teddy bear: Open Google Picasa software and press Ctrl+Shift+Y. Keep pressing. 
  25. Google Reverse: Search “Google reverse” or “elgoog” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  26. Cutest: Ask Google “who is the cutest person in the world” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  27. Let me Google that for you: Search “let me Google that for you” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  28. Google pond: Search “Google pond” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  29. Google Logo: Search “goglogo” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  30. Google God: Search “google is god” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 
  31. Funny Google: Search “funny google” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic numbers and where to find them

Numbers are fascinating objects that have intrigued mathematicians and non-mathematicians alike for centuries. Whether it’s the enigmatic na...